08:00 am: The local guide pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to Ninh Binh (98km) to visit Cuc Phuong National Park. You will visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Centre where you will learn about the important work being done to help protect the endangered species of the park. After lunch, trek to the Park Centre, on the way visit the Cave of Early Man ( had over 7000 year), then you’ll start on a long trek through the forest to learn about the diverse flora and fauna of the park. You’ll also make stops at Cho Chi, the oldest tree in the forest, a number of picturesque streams and waterfalls. Then trek back to the car. Take a car to Ninh binh City for a night.
Meals: Lunch/ Dinner
Accommodation: Hotel in Ninh Binh
After breakfast at your hotel. Transfer to Tam Coc where you will take a sampan boat journey for visiting the heart of “Ha Long Bay on land”. Take in the beauty of the karsts formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone. Then you will take a bicycle to visit Bich Dong Pagoda. After lunch, transfer you to visit Hoa Lu – the Ancient Royal capital of Viet Nam. We will visit Dinh king temple and Le king temple in the 10th century, finding out the heroic histories of this two Kings in Chinese Wars. At the end of day, transfer you back to Hanoi. Drop you off at your hotel. Your journey with The Time Journeys is now complete…
Meals: Breakfast/ Lunch
Accommodation: Time check out is 12:00
Have a nice journey!
The time journeys can arrange additional customized trips for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.
• Hotel accommodation sharing double/ twin room with daily breakfast.
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (02 L = Lunch, 01 D = Dinner).
• Tours and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles.
• English speaking local guide
• All entrance fees as indicated in itinerary.
• Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
• Cold water and towel during tours
• Other meal, drink, Tip to guide and driver, personal expenses
• Supplement for French, Spanish, Italian and German speaking guide