08:00 am: The local guide and driver of The Time Journeys will pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Pu Luong. Driving by road via a breathtaking mountain pass giving you a panoramic view of the whole valley. You arrive at your accommodation in time for a delicious lunch, followed by free time to explore the beautiful retreat, with its captivating panoramic views and tranquil setting. Arrive in Pu Luong Nature Reserve, check in hotel and have lunch.
Afternoon, you will transfer to visit a suspension bridge over the Cham River, where you begin your walk in search of stunning water wheels. Then you will take kayaking along Streams for exploring the nature. Continue on to visit a local fisherman’s house, you have a short rest to gear up for the rafting adventure with Dinh and his team. Float along the calm river and enjoy the views, in between learning how to paddle and steer your handcrafted rafts. At the end of day, transfer you back to homestay.
Today you enjoy your breakfast in the nature. Then You experience close to village life and interact with locals living in the hills above the Retreat. Glimpse at daily life, walk around working farmland and rice fields, and learn about making rice wine and weaving colorful textiles. After lunch, say good bye Pu Luong Nature Reserve to back Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi, drop you off at your hotel. Your journey with The Time Journeys is now complete…
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Accommodation: Time check out is 12:00
Have a nice journey!
The time journeys can arrange additional customized trips for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.
• Hotel accommodation in shared twin or shared double room (Or homestay) with daily breakfast.
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner).
• Tours and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles.
• English speaking local guide
• All entrance fees as indicated in itinerary.
• Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
• Cold water and towel during tours
• Other meal, drink, Tip to guide and driver, personal expenses
• Supplement for French, Spanish, Italian and German speaking guide