7:00am: The guide pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to visit the Angkor National Museum opened its doors, offering a comprehensive collection of Cambodian artifacts showcasing the origins of Khmer art, culture, and architecture. With eight galleries in total, it covers in depth the history of Cambodia and the Khmer Empire as well as a fascinating collection of Buddhist artifacts. Apart from the antiques and historical relics, they have successfully integrated state-of-the-art multimedia technology to help bring the exhibitions to life. Afternoon drive to southern party of Siem Reap to embark on a short cruise on Tonle Sap Lake, Cambodia’s biggest natural water body. The experience is wonderful as we pass by floating village, friendly children in small boats and fishermen at work and sunset at Phnom Krom. Your journey with The Time Journeys is now complete…
Have a nice journey!
The time journeys can arrange additional customized trips for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.
• Tours and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles.
• English speaking local guide
• All entrance fees as indicated in itinerary.
• Boat trip as itinerary
• Cold water and towel during tours
• Other meal, drink, Tip to guide and driver, personal expenses
• Supplement for French, Spanish, Italian and German speaking guide