08:00 am: The local guide pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to Ninh Binh (98km) to to visit Trang An tourist attraction. Arive in Trang An, take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers. Trang An is considered as Ha Long on the land. Having lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, transfer you to visit Mua Cave. Coming here, you will be leisurely hiking with 486 stone stair-steps to the top Ngoa Long mountain. From the peak, you will admire the majestic panoramic views of Tam Coc with rice fields on Ngo Dong River. At then end of day, transfer you to homestay in Van Long. Check in and free time for relaxing or enjoying cooking with local people.
Meals: Lunch , Dinner
Accommodation: Hotel/ Homestay in Ninh Binh
Breakfast at your homestay with local people. Then biking through hamlets, visiting temples, pagodas, common house and countryside market… Then we board a bamboo rowboat as soon as we arrive for 1 hour rowing along this beautiful wetland of Van Long, enjoying spectacular scenery surrounded by rice paddies and towering limestone mountain peaks. At noon, bike back to homestay for having lunch. After lunch, take a car to visit Hoa Lu – the Ancient Royal capital of Viet Nam. We will visit Dinh king temple and Le king temple in the 10th century, finding out the heroic histories of this two Kings in Chinese Wars. At the end of day, transfer you back to Hanoi. Drop you off at your hotel. Your journey with The Time Journeys is now complete…
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Accommodation: Time Check out is 12:00
Have a nice journeys!
The time journeys can arrange additional customized trips for you if the above itinerary does not match your expectations.
• Hotel accommodation sharing double/ twin room with daily breakfast.
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (02 L = Lunch, 01D = Dinner, 01 Breakfast).
• Tours and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles.
• English speaking local guide
• All entrance fees as indicated in itinerary.
• Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
• Cold water and towel during tours (02 bottles/ 1pax/ 1 day)
• Visa stamp fee
• International air ticket:
• Other meal, drink, Tip to guide and driver, personal expenses
• Supplement for French, Spanish, Italian and German speaking guide